BREAKING NEWS 

Elise Amendola / AP

In a livestream with Biden, Bernie Sanders officially endorsed Obama’s Vice President, the presumptive  Democratic nominee. 
"So today I am asking all Americans, I’m asking every Democrat and I’m asking every independent, I’m asking a lot of Republicans, to come together in this campaign to support your candidacy, which I endorse, to make certain that we defeat somebody who I believe, and I’m speaking just for myself now, is the most dangerous president in the modern history of this country," he said.


This comes days after Biden tried to appeal to more progressive voters, like Sander’s supporters, by lowering Medicare age from 65 to 60, and forgiving all student debt for low- and middle-income people who attended public colleges and universities, as well as those who attended private institutions that serve mostly minority students like Historically Black Colleges and Universities.

Sanders said his campaign staff members are now working with the Biden campaign on a range of topics that have been central to the Sanders movement in recent years, including health care, the economy and education.
Previous Post Next Post